Modernist Pulse Light Stout White
Inspired by Tom Dixon Beat Light Stout, this Pulse stout pendant lamp is an exquisite replica of the Beat Light Stout Pendant and is true to the original design. This pendant lamp is hand-made, crafted from spun metal with hand-beaten interior and painted high gloss white exterior.
The rest of the Tom Dixon Beat inspired lamps available here.
Size: 20.5"D x 19.7"H
Material: Carbon Steel Aluminum
Color: Gloss White-outside, Gold Inside
Bulb: 100W maximum 120V E26 (Bulb Is Not Included)
No Assembly Required
We we want you to try and trust the products we recommend. Within 30 days of delivery of your order, you may return any merchandise that’s in new condition (including original packaging and accessories) and receive a full refund less shipping charges. ModernistLighting.com is currently unable to accept returns of light bulbs, special order items, used items, or items returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Please note that due to customs, shipping and duty fees, we are unable to accept returns on any International orders. All orders shipped International locations are final sale.
Please note that orders over $3500 and custom orders are non-returnable. View our complete Return Policy here.
Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that changes or cancellations are not always possible. We do understand that sometimes you may ask us to try. In this case, contact Customer Service to make a request for a change or cancellation. We will make our best efforts to accommodate the requested change.
Unfortunately, fragile items are sometimes damaged in shipping. If by some chance, your item arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service team. We will arrange a prompt replacement of the item. We ask that you fully inspect all products immediately upon delivery receipt and furnish photos of any product that is damaged along with the packaging.
Please keep in mind that defective goods (those with factory defects, missing parts or other problems originating prior to shipment) are handled differently than damaged goods (which are damaged in shipping). We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that quality production and inspection procedures are in place, but sometimes defects do occur. We work with you to resolve these issues, but you must report any product defect within 30 days of receiving your order.
Most of our manufacturers guarantee their products with a warranty. Please contact us if you have questions regarding specific product warranties.
ModernistLighting.com and its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to goods or services arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any product purchased from ModernistLighting.com, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if ModernistLighting.com or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
When Will My Order Ship?
We search the world to bring you the best assortment in modern design. Depending on what you order, your item might be sitting on a warehouse shelf just around the corner, or will be custom-made for you overseas. These factors impact the lead time required to prepare your order for shipment. We commit to giving you as much information as possible every step of the way during your order process and while you wait for your order to arrive.
- Each product has a general availability message on our website, indicating the expected ship date.
- After your order has been placed on our website, or over the phone, our Customer Service team will send you an email confirming the expected ship date within 24-48 hours.
- When your order ships, you will receive an email from us with specific carrier and tracking information.
- If your order ships via a freight company or includes White Glove service, the carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery.
If, at any point along the way, you need more information please dont hesitate to call our Customer Service team.
How Will My Order Ship And How Long Will It Take To Get To Me?
We will ship your order the fastest, most reliable way possible to ensure your purchase arrives ready for you to enjoy. Each item on our site has pre-determined shipping methods based on the specific characteristics of the product, and our years of experience in shipping these items successfully.
- Small parcel items ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS and generally take 1-10 business days to arrive. *Please note: The vast majority of our items ship with no signature required, but this is always done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Larger freight items ship via truck with curbside service and generally take 1-2 weeks to arrive. *With this self-service delivery option, the truck driver will pull up to the curb in front of your home or building, and youll need to move the goods inside your home once the driver has unloaded the items from the truck. If you live in an apartment or think youll need assistance getting your order into your home, be sure to arrange friends or family-members support, or consider upgrading to a White Glove service described below.
- Please note that we do not support any wall mounting, plumbing or electrical wiring that may be required for your product.
We are working to support the shipping of more and more items every day to destinations outside North America. All products manufacturered by Modernist Lighting ship worldwide. During check out, select Bank Wire Transfer as payment. And, our Customer Service team will provide a shipping quote within 24-48 hours.
- Premium shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
100% Price Match
We know you have choices in where you shop and price is an important component. As a leading seller of quality modern lighting, we agree to follow our manufacturers pricing guidelines. We strive to bring you the best value possible with the final to your door price (including complimentary delivery). We would love the opportunity to match a competitive price from another retailer, for the exact product quoted. Our price guarantee does not extend to clearance, returns, discontinued and close-out items.
Other restrictions may apply including cases when manufacturers pricing policies negate a price match.